Sunday, 8 July 2012

Bienvenue Chez Moi


No, I'm not French. I just feel the urge to find titles and names that sound cooler than what they actually are. I hope this will show you how lame I am, even before you get to know me in my blog.

I just wanted to give a wee introduction to myself, and to my blog. My name is Maizee, and I'm a Canadian female. That's about all you're going to get to know about me. Should you decide to take a peek at my profile, you might notice my profile picture is a group photo of a bunch of teenagers. Yes, I'm somewhere in that mix. I just thought it'd be fun to make people guess which girl I am. It'd be interesting to see who people think I am, what they picture me to look like..
Anyway, I wanted a blog so I could have a little corner on this big, wide web to myself. I wanted a place where I could spew my thoughts and ideas, where they'll exist forever on the internet, possibly to haunt me in the future.

I'm calling these ideas my musings. This is what I have to say about life and the world I live in. I may be writing all this to myself, but for now, this is a comfort to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment